"how to implement “stay logged in” when user login in to the web application" Code Answer
Answers related to “how to implement “stay logged in” when user login in to the web application”
- How to read Windows logged in username with PHP/IIS
- How to redirect non logged in users to Login page on Wordpress?
- how to implement php login or authentication session
- Login programmatically and stay logged in
- What is the code for Stay logged in or Remember me while user login in PHP
- How to keep extending session life when user is active?
- How to restrict a session to a directory only in PHP?
- How to check Cookie Token against bcrypt-hashed Token in DB when using Persistent Login Cookies?
- How to set and check a session after login?
- How to get the image from bucket to preview it to the user
- How to create a file in memory for user to download, but not through server?
- How to implement custom JsonConverter in JSON.NET to deserialize a List of base class objects?
- How to implement a many-to-many relationship in PostgreSQL?
- How to fix the flickering in User controls
- How to implement real time data for a web page
- How to redirect to Login page when Session is expired in Java web application?
- How to implement oauth2 server in ASP.NET MVC 5 and WEB API 2 [closed]
- OWIN Security - How to Implement OAuth2 Refresh Tokens
- Web API: how to access multipart form values when using MultipartMemoryStreamProvider?
- How to invalidate an user session when he logs twice with the same credentials
- How to change language of app when user selects language?
- How to add Web API to an existing ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Application project?
- How to add/update child entities when updating a parent entity in EF
- How to trigger a phone call when clicking a link in a web page on mobile phone
- How to implement a minimal server for AJAX in Python?
- How to calculate the sum of the datatable column in asp.net?
- How to implement draggable tab using Java Swing?
- How to implement Image Gallery in Gridview in android?
- How to choose an AWS profile when using boto3 to connect to CloudFront
- How to read an integer input from the user in Rust 1.0?
- Django: signal when user logs in?
- Java - Relative path of a file in a java web application
- How to add Web API to an existing ASP.NET MVC (5) Web Application project?
- How to detect device name in Safari on iOS 13 while it doesn't show the correct user agent?
- How to view the data in sqlite file running in iphone application? [closed]
- How to display the current project version of my App to the user?
- User Authentication in ASP.NET Web API
- How to implement In-App Billing in an Android application?
- How do I implement login in a RESTful web service?
- How to implement Balloon message in a WPF application
- How to properly put JSPs in the WEB-INF folder?
- how to handle spaces in file path if the folder contains the space?
- How to implement auto complete functionality in a cell in JTable?
- How to Implement a Friendship Model in Rails 3 for a Social Networking Application?
- how to go to the same page after login in PHP
- how to implement google login in .net core without an entityframework provider
- How to implement 'undo' operation in .net windows application?
- Android Market In-App-Purchase: How to get the currency a user will pay in?
- How to read appSettings section in the web.config file?
- how to implement ws-security 1.1 in php5
- How to implement a debounce time in keyup event in Angular 6
- How to implement Google reCaptcha in an MVC3 application?
- How to change the icon of an Android app in Eclipse?
- How to display localhost traffic in Fiddler while debugging an ASP.NET application?
- PyDev unittesting: How to capture text logged to a logging.Logger in “Captured Output”
- Unable log in to the django admin page with a valid username and password
- How to select all text in a JFormattedTextField when it gets focus?
- How to enable Stay awake in the developer options using ADB?
- How to implement a blinking label on a form
- How to implement an initializer list for user defined type? (analogus to std::vector initializer list)
- flask unit test: how to test request from logged in user
- How to reload resource bundle in web application?
- How to implement AWS IoT(device) in React-Native?
- How to use web service in J2ME application?
- How to detect “Google Chrome” as the user-agent using PHP?
- MATLAB How to implement a Ram-Lak filter (Ramp filter) in the frequency domain?
- How to implement CompletableFuture.allOf() that completes exceptionally once any of the futures fail?
- How to login facebook using sdk 4.1.0 in android?
- How to implement a HTTPS login page in a web application?
- How to keep track of thread progress in Python without freezing the PyQt GUI?
- How to register multiple servlets in web.xml in one Spring application
- Rendering CSS in a Go Web Application
- How can make Django permission_required decorator not to redirect already logged-in users to login page, but...
- How to get base URL in Web API controller?
- How to display current logged-in user's information in all templates including view managed by...
- How to implement a NumberField in javaFX 2.0?
- How can I do push notifications in an HTML5 Web application?
- How to maintain login status in a PWA initially loaded via Safari 14/iOS 14?
- how to dynamically change userControl on button (click) present in the usercontrol in wpf MVVM light
- How to unselect a uitableview cell when the user returns to the view controller
- How to implement HttpMessageHandler in Web API?
- How to place a control over the task bar in windows using c#
- How to implement SQL “in” in Entity framework 4.0
- How to implement an ExpandableList in a ViewPager in Android?
- How to check application runs in AWS EC2 instance
- How to implement security component in Windows Forms?
- Swift: How to implement a login storyboard?
- How to implement control validation in a Windows Forms application?
- how to display console output in java JTextarea one by one in a loop when button action is triggered
- How to disable facebook native app for user login
- How to implement WebServiceHost Authentication?
- How to hide the inner controls of a UserControl in the Designer?
- What is the best place to store a configuration file in a Java web application (WAR)?
- Converting a Delphi application to run as a service - is it necessary?
- My websites running in docker containers, how to implement virtual host?
- How to implement In-App Purchases Subscription in Flutter?
- How to make scrollbars appear in a resizable panel when the contained control is too big for it?
- check if user is logged in in user control Asp.net MVC
- How to properly dispose the stream when using StreamContent
- How to track the current user in flask-login?
- How to find the logged in user in Sharepoint?
- How to implement a login page in a GWT app?
- How to restart a JavaFX application when a button is clicked
- How to implement a real fast web chat with PHP?
- How to access AD FS claims by User's credential?
- How to disable MySQL root logins when no password is supplied?
- How to implement unimplemented methods to all child classes in eclipse
- How to create Web Application in Apache Netbeans 10?
- How to implement Headless JS in react native android application?
- How to set user agent in GeckoFX?
- How to implement the two-finger swipe gesture in Cocoa to go back and forward?
- How to implement Google Analytics in android application? [closed]
- How to remove links from top.liknks when loggin in / out in Magento 1.6.2
- how to implement Google Login API in VueJS?
- How to debug a webservice hosted by an IIS in a Silverlight application
- Multiple Web.Config files in ASP.NET web application
- How to Implement login form and main form without more instances in c#
- How to implement a Complete Binary Tree using recursion without comparing the value of the node?
- How to implement SkipWhile with Linq to Sql without first loading the whole list into memory?
- How to increase the size of the console window in C#?
- Proper way to schedule a task daily in C# .NET web application
- How to call another intent without prompting to user in Lex?
- How to hide JDialog from JApplet when user switch browser tab?
- How to detect if a tumblr user is logged in?
- How to implement a ProgressDialog while Activity requests a SoapObject from a Web Service?
- How to implement check box in listView Android to delete listItems
- How to implement a Singleton in an application with DLL
- How to implement a vertical and horizontal scroll bar in WinForms when using paint?
- How to extract the elements from csv to json in S3
- How to Get a html page content using Inet in vb6 and put the content in a TextBox?
- How to display the contents in an array by using mouseListener?
- How to retain the global variebles when application is upgraded to new version in android?
- How to implement HTTP request/reply when the response comes from a rabbitMQ reply queue using Spring Integration DSL?
- How to implement IEquatable<T> when mutable fields are part of the equality - Problem with GetHashCode
- How to implement a custom panel with INamingContainer?
- How to wrap input text in text-field using the Racket GUI plugin
- how to send array brackets in json nested objects in web api controller
- ASP.NET Web Api CRUD operation in VS 2010 web application
- Reference to non-existent field error when showing database data to editbox in gui matlab
- How to redirect a logged out user to the home page in Java EE/JSF?
- How to implement simple dynamodb table with daily value
- How to implement user_loader callback in Flask-Login
- How to edit user attributes in AWS Cognito User Pool for specific user?
- how to implement in-app purchase in my android application?
- How to implement dropzone.js to upload file into Amazon s3 server?
- How to implement Role based restrictions/permissions in react redux app?
- Memory leak in a Java web application
- How to implement a first-time-only login scheme for a mobile web application implemented with jQuery Mobile,...
- How to implement service(concept in AngularJS) -like component in React
- How to implement JWT Refresh Tokens in asp.net core web api (no 3rd party)?
- How to make dynamically adding of rows when user reached to the last row of the UITableView?
- HttpRequestMessage.Content is lost when it is read in a logging DelegatingHandler in ASP.Net Web API
- How to increase the timeout period of web service in asp.net?
- Qt designer: How to add widget to a layout in the designer when the layout appears infinitely thin?
- How to implement a limited feature rollout (language agnostic) to your users?
- Metro App - How to detect if logged in with Live ID or Local Account
- Devise authentication gem: How to save the logged in user id?
- how to build console command in spring boot web application using spring shell?
- How to change current user in Yii2
- How to implement Progress Bar and Callbacks with async nature of the FileReader
- How to send an array via a URI using Attribute Routing in Web API?
- How to implement two factor auth in Web API 2 using ASP.NET identity?
- How to implement virtual functions with the same name in multiple inheritance
- How to implement an OWIN Authentication server with a MVC Web Api content server and an Android end-user apk
- Can a huge existing application be ported to the web? How? [closed]
- How to pass impersonated user in Web API call from Console App with Windows Authentication?
- Angular Material Dialog: How to update the injected data when they change in the parent component?
- How to implement camera functionality in fragment in android?
- How to implement a textbox with a clear button in wpf?
- How to pass the Java 9 '--permit-illegal-access' flag to a Webstart application?
- How to get raw XML in WCF Client from Web Service call
- How to get ip address, referer, and user agent in ruby?
- How to stop a running method with keyboard input in a Console Application on C#?
- How to include a newline in the python raw_input() function?
- How to implement REST in a web application?
- How to implement a Counter Cache in Rails?
- how to display user name in login name control
- How to solve 'Client is immutable when created with the builder'?
- How to provide access to an external resource (file) for a GlassFish web application?
- how to access the controls in child user control from parent aspx page
- How to Implement Pubnub Presence feature in Ruby
- how to Preview the video file that user wants to upload on the website (PHP, FiileAPI JS)
- How to do Realtime/fast processing of GPS data in web application?
- How to access logs logged in journald using fluent-bit that's inside a docker container
- How to use devices field of the user table in FQL query?
- How to use the proxy used in Internet Explorer in an ASP.NET application
- How to redirect to index page when user is not logged using Servlet?
- Android with Django: How to keep user logged in
- How to implement a thread in a wxPython GUI application
- how to implement a parental gate for iOS apps in the kid's section
- How to add two variables in Cloudformation Fn::Sub in UserData
- How to define the PUT method in routing only limit to the Put methods in controller without parameter?
- How to identify unique users without using a login system (iOS)
- When doing AJAX edit to the database, should I update the interface immediately with the new data
- How to detect if ASP.NET site is running locally, in azure web role, or azure web site?
- How to implement pessimistic locking in a php/mysql web application?
- How to set a secret in Azure Key Vault from a local asp.net application
- How to implement my own describe() function to use in resample()
- How to create an Expression Tree to do something similar to the SQL "Like " command
- How to handle Android FCM Messages when application is in Background with data payload?
- How to avoid the ding sound when Escape is pressed while a TEdit is focused?
- How to hide nav bar in login & signup page in react?
- How to change the app name in OSX menubar in a pure-Python application bundle?
- How to bypass the exception multiple actions were found in ASP.NET Web API
- How to show ICredentialProviderCredentialv2 on more than one User tile on the other user tile
- how to implement casting to a private base class in C++
- Java webapp: how to implement a web bug (1x1 pixel)?
- How to show MVC logged in username with AngularJs
- django - how to implement a 2-step publish mechanism
- How to switch to Login window using obj-c in Mac OS 10.6+
- How to get all logged in users list in Liferay?
- Laravel. How to get/pass logged in users ID in Backbone
- How to implement thread pool that will automatically shutdown at end of execution?
- How to make actionButton only work when all inputs are given in R shiny?
- How to deploy ASP.NET MVC site with existing database to Azure Web Apps?
- How to implement a scroll view on only part of my layout
- Having trouble with authentication in asp.net web application
- how to integrate twitter in android for twitter login after it's removal from fabric?
- How to connect to the Azure Compute Emulator remotely to test a web role from an iPhone
- How to implement publish / subscribe feature with a server in react native
- How to redirect user to previous page after login in Angular Js and IonicFramework project
- Google Chrome extension: How to find out if a user has signed in to the Chrome browser?
- How to save the checkmarks in uitableview and show them when the user comes back again to the view?
- How to deploy java application in a cloud instance from the scratch to an advanced architecture?
- How to disable the horizontal ScrollBar of a CListCtrl in MFC?
- Parser Error in ASP.NET Web Application
- How to implement a console command line for tomcat web application?
- Facing issues in consuming an Azure Active Directory enabled Azure Functions in a azure web application
- How to implement only single cell selection in each section in the tableview in iOS, Objective C
- How to implement thread safety for the tree structure used for the following scenario?
- techniques to deploy web application: heroku vs in house vs vps ect ect [closed]
- How to redirect to another page when user click on json data on screen and pass symbol value to another class
- How to loop to reach each class link and extract out the attribute capacity seats in R
- How to implement user authentication in phoenix
- How to access controls that is in the panel in c#
- java - How many classes is too many? When is it appropriate to add new classes? [closed]
- How to implement an interface in VB.Net when two methods have the same name but different parameters
- How to configure the region in the AWS js SDK?
- How to implement role-based access control Java/MySql?
- How to handle nested resources in Web API ("REST") when not found?
- How to implement User.Identity.Name in Global.asax on a new web application
- How to go to the next page for scraping in PhantomJS
- Put login form to the right of the page
- How to implement custom drop-down menu to actionbar in android
- How to trigger a handler class when consuming web-service in java
- How to Implement Google Analytics in SDL tridion web sites?
- How to create a folder in the application installed directory
- How to prevent automatic newlines, when the output is wider than the console?
- How to override web.config values in custom section in Azure Web App?
- How to implement a one-time write ticket to AWS S3 bucket?
Only authorized users can answer the Search term. Please sign in first, or register a free account.
java ee 8 and up
if you're on java ee 8 or newer, put
@remembermeon a custom
httpauthenticationmechanismalong with a
you can find a real world example in the java ee kickoff application.
java ee 6/7
if you're on java ee 6 or 7, homegrow a long-living cookie to track the unique client and use the servlet 3.0 api provided programmatic login
httpservletrequest#login()when the user is not logged-in but the cookie is present.
this is the easiest to achieve if you create another db table with a
java.util.uuidvalue as pk and the id of the user in question as fk.
assume the following login form:
and the following in
dopost()method of a
servletwhich is mapped on
cookie_nameshould be the unique cookie name, e.g.
cookie_ageshould be the age in seconds, e.g.
2592000for 30 days)
here's how the
dofilter()method of a
filterwhich is mapped on restricted pages could look like:
in combination with those cookie helper methods (too bad they are missing in servlet api):
uuidis extremely hard to brute-force, you could provide the user an option to lock the "remember" option to user's ip address (
request.getremoteaddr()) and store/compare it in the database as well. this makes it a tad more robust. also, having an "expiration date" stored in the database would be useful.
it's also a good practice to replace the
uuidvalue whenever the user has changed its password.
java ee 5 or below