"how to install android sdk on ubuntu?" Code Answer
Answers related to “how to install android sdk on ubuntu?”
- How to install oracle instantclient and pdo_oci on ubuntu machine?
- How to install/enable intl and xsl extensions after installing PHP 7
- How to install php extension using pecl for specific php version, when several php versions installed in system?
- how to install php amqp in ubuntu
- Android Studio - How to Change Android SDK Path
- Post multipart request with Android SDK
- How to install python3 version of package via pip on Ubuntu?
- How to install trusted CA certificate on Android device?
- How to start android service on installation
- “Failed to install the following Android SDK packages as some licences have not been accepted” error
- How do I download the Android SDK without downloading Android Studio?
- INSTALL_FAILED_UPDATE_INCOMPATIBLE when I try to install compiled .apk on device
- How to install the JDK on Ubuntu Linux
- Failed to install android-sdk: “java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/xml/bind/annotation/XmlSchema”
- Android Studio: how to attach Android SDK sources?
- Update Android SDK Tool to 22.0.4(Latest Version) from 22.0.1
- Is there a way to automate the android sdk installation?
- How to install lxml on Ubuntu
- How to install Boost on Ubuntu
- How can I get root permissions through the Android SDK?
- How to install php-curl in Ubuntu 16.04
- How can I uninstall Ruby on ubuntu?
- How to install Android apk from code in unity
- How To Set Up GUI On Amazon EC2 Ubuntu server
- Unable to install R package in Ubuntu 11.04 [closed]
- Flutter does not find android sdk
- How to Install Older iOS Simulators in XCode 4.2.1 (SDK5.0)
- Android Sdk tools Revision 22 issue?
- How to perform minification and obfuscation with the JACK compiler?
- How to kill a process on a port on ubuntu
- How to change Android minSdkVersion in flutter project
- How to install ADB driver for any android device?
- How to install an apk on the emulator in Android Studio?
- How to install the Sun Java JDK on Ubuntu 10.10 (Maverick Meerkat)?
- Unable to install Android Studio in Ubuntu
- How to install Qt on Windows after building?
- How to: Install Plugin in Android Studio
- Android SDK location should not contain whitespace, as this cause problems with NDK tools
- How to set JAVA_HOME path on Ubuntu? [closed]
- How to use Front Facing Camera on Samsung Galaxy S
- Finding Android SDK on Mac and adding to PATH
- How to install pip for Python 3.6 on Ubuntu 16.10?
- PHP 7 RC3: How to install missing MySQL PDO
- Cordova : [Error: Please install Android target: “android-21”
- Can't update \tools - Android SDK Command Line Tools for Windows
- Can't get Android SDK Manager to open
- How to use Android Emulator on AMD Ryzen (Android Studio)?
- How do I install the standalone Android SDK and then add it to IntelliJ IDEA on Windows?
- Where to install Android SDK on Mac OS X?
- How to install Ruby 2 on Ubuntu without RVM
- Updating Android SDK: “A folder failed to be moved.”
- How to install a specific version of Node on Ubuntu?
- How to Install Manually Downloaded .box for Vagrant
- How to use debug libraries on ubuntu
- How to install GMP for PHP7 on Ubuntu
- how to force Android Studio 0.6.0 to use SDK Build Tools 19.1.0
- Update to Android SDK Tools 23.0.5 and avd doesn't start
- How to install APK automatically when the file download is complete (hosted on private)
- How to configure android map sdk v2 to use different keys for production and development?
- How to Install the app twice without interference in android?
- How to write system calls on debian/ubuntu
- Android SQLite R-Tree - How to install module?
- How to install Ruby 2.1.4 on Ubuntu 14.04
- How to install Intellij IDEA on Ubuntu?
- How to install developer certificate/private key and provisioning profile for iOS development via command line?
- How to check for openCV on Ubuntu 9.10
- How to use Android SDK Documentation offline
- How to install python3.7 and create a virtualenv with pip on Ubuntu 18.04?
- How to get Facebook photo, full name, gender using Facebook SDK android
- When I load ADT why do I receive the error “The Android SDK requires Android Developer Toolkit version XX.X.X or...
- Android SDK Manager won't update: connection to https://dl-ssl.google.com refused
- Ubuntu, how to install OpenCV for python3?
- How to install android market on emulator for all api's
- How to retrieve missed calls on Android SDK 2.2
- Android/Eclipse Installation on Ubuntu 11.04 - aapt and adb not working properly
- Where is the deployed apk file? how to uninstall it with adb?
- How to create .obb file as main apk expansion file using jobb tool?
- How to install extension-functions.c for sqlite3 on ubuntu
- How to Export an APK file using Eclipse?
- I cant init Google Cloud SDK on Ubuntu
- How to install the Android Studio 2.2 CMake package/tool?
- How to install app on Gear S2 via Tizen Studio?
- How to run Java application on startup of Ubuntu Linux
- How to install Maven 3 on Ubuntu 18.04/17.04/16.10/16.04 LTS/15.10/15.04/14.10/14.04 LTS/13.10/13.04 by using...
- Using the Android SDK on a Mac, Eclipse is really slow. How can I speed it up?
- How to install old version of Android build tools from command line?
- How to batch resize images in Ubuntu recursively within the terminal?
- How to install an Android application on a real device without publishing and Eclipse?
- Ant unable to find javac, JAVA_HOME won't set on Ubuntu
- Android - Facebook SDK 3 - How to login programmatically without LoginButton
- How to install Ruby on Rails 3.0 on Ubuntu 10.10?
- How to install android Lollipop in eclipse?
- How to solve Facebook tools:replace=“android:theme”?
- How to get facebook profile picture of user in facebook SDK 3.0 Android
- Is it possible to Install Android Studio on ChromeBook?
- How to install Ionic framework on Ubuntu?
- how to limit seekbar
- Must do adb kill-server and start-server everytime to recognize android device in Ubuntu
- How to get facebook profile picture of user in facebook SDK Android
- How do I install Socks / SocksIPy on Ubuntu?
- How to run python script on terminal (ubuntu)?
- How to install Python 3.6 on Ubuntu 19.04?
- facebook android sdk -user email returns null
- How to wrap text to next line in an Android TextView?
- How to get facebook user access token in android?
- How to query for songs in playlists on Android SDK?
- How to install D3D11 SDK Layers for Windows 10 offline
- How to update Android emulator without Android Studio?
- How to install the Android ADT Plugin in Eclipse?
- How to convert .docx to .odt with Libreoffice on Ubuntu bash
- How to add linkedin sdk path in app gradle?
- how to install android api demo app into my phone
- How do I pass an environment variable to a Netbeans Makefile on Ubuntu?
- Octave - How to install packages on Windows
- How to change Gradle\SDK settings when opening Android Studio project from a different PC
- install android sdk using command line linux
- How to do custom ListView with colorful items' backgrounds?
- Android Emulator crashes with SIGSEGV on Ubuntu 18.04
- How to avoid reverse engineering of an APK assets folder resources items file?
- Travis-CI Android SDK license problems
- Is there a way to install an older version of Android platform-tools?
- How to add flutter SDK to PATH permanently on ubuntu linux?
- How to exit the android application on backpress?
- NativeScript can't find Android SDK on Mac OS
- How to Install PCRE Development Headers on Mac OSX
- Eclipse and Android SDK issue “aapt.exe has stopped”
- How to install stringi library from archive and install the local icu52l.zip
- Session.openActiveSession only calls OPENING in Facebook Android SDK
- How to install com.mysql.jdbc.Driver “Could not find driver with class name: com.mysql.jdbc.Driver”?
- How to install ruby system-wide using rbenv
- How to install android with eclipse.?
- Minimum Packages needed to get started, Android SDK
- How to install SIGAR on Ubuntu-based Linux?
- how to install ndk(linux)?
- How to revoke all Facebook permissions using Android SDK?
- How to install mysql gem on Mac os 10.6?
- Unable to create AVD with android sdk on Mac OS
- Do I need all of the Android SDK Build-Tools?
- Android SDK Tools Rev.17 - onClick - Corresponding method handler not found
- How to install Flash Builder 4 or a Flash Builder plugin on Eclipse in Ubuntu 10.04?
- How to update Android OS on the device through an App
- How to install rabbitmq management plugin (rabbitmq-plugins)
- How to install/start Postman native v4.10.3 on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS 64-bit?
- How to install “ifconfig” command in my ubuntu docker image?
- How to install docker specific version
- Ubuntu 12 - how to install Ruby and Rails correctly [closed]
- Can't install Ruby rvm on Ubuntu 16.04 due to gpg bug
- How to install multiple android applications ( from apk files) into device?
- How to install and manage many versions of R packages
- Error: Please provide a path to the Android SDK
- Android SDK Issues Ubuntu 10.04lts
- How to install libhoudini on a custom Android x86 rig
- how to install cloud9 IDE on ubuntu server
- Should I install node.js on Ubuntu using package manager or from source?
- How to install APR in Ubuntu
- How to install sbt on ubuntu/debian with apt-get [closed]
- Can not run android/sdk/build-tools/23.0.2/aapt
- How to install pub (command line usage) for Dart on Ubuntu web-server
- Updating to Android SDK Tools R22
- How to install openCV 2.4.13 for Python 2.7 on Ubuntu 16.04?
- How do I simply share content on Facebook wall using its Android SDK?
- How to display a moving track on Android device
- How to Install Android Apps to the SD Card by Default [closed]
- How to install PyQt on Ubuntu 12.04 with python 2.7?
- How to “download” Android Studio IDE without the SDK?
- How to get FB User ID using Facebook Login Button in android application
- ADB is not detecting my android device on Ubuntu
- Getting Android SDK Tools to work on Raspberry PI
- Can't install rmagick gem on Ubuntu 13.04
- Android: how to install apk on device, without using android sdk tools
- What is an appropriate directory in which to install Android SDK?
- I can't locate the Android SDK on my computer
- How to configure NDK for Android Studio
- Ubuntu - How to install a Python module (BeautifulSoup) on Python 3.3 instead of Python 2.7?
- How to enable port 5000 on AWS ubuntu [closed]
- How does one install MarkLogic 8 on Ubuntu 14.04?
- How to test android application on Circle CI with Google Services Gradle Plugin
- Is there an easy way to “deactivate logging” prior to releasing your app on the market?
- Error: Please select Android SDK in Android Studio 2.0
- Set Login/Logout Text for Button in Facebook Android SDK 4.0?
- Android - How to install signed APK on device?
- How to vibrate Android device on button click using vibrator effects using Kotlin?
- How to install libgfortran.so.4 on ubuntu 16.06
- How to install PIL in Ubuntu 11.04?
- running Android Studio on Windows 7 fails, no Android SDK found
- How to install graph-tool for Anaconda Python 3.5 on linux-64?
- How to set Android SDK, NDK and JDK paths in ubuntu 12.04
- How to let vim behave on Mac OS X as on Ubuntu?
- How to install Google Test on Ubuntu without root access?
- How to upload videos to Facebook using Facebook Android SDK 4.x?
- How to install MongoDB C++ drivers for Ubuntu?
- How to get user likes from Facebook with Android sdk 3.0
- How to install icon pack on custom launcher?
- How to install mongodb-clients latest version on Ubuntu?
- How to install latest JMeter in Ubuntu 15.10?
- Android SDK Installation Folder on OS X
- Access to Microsoft Band SDK (PC and Android)
- How to use Android AutoCompleteTextView on Xamarin.Forms
- How to create API-15 emulator with Google Play Services (Command Line)
- Cordova, getting Error while adding android platform on Ubuntu 14.04
- How to install Rails 2.3.2 and 2.3.4 simultaneously on Ubuntu 9.04?
- Convert Facebook Android SDK .aar file to Java Library Project
- How to install phpMyAdmin 4.7.7 on Ubuntu?
- How to give Facebook permission for accessing user data in facebook-sdk-3.0
- How to setup Android SDK 2.0?
- How to install OpenAL SDK on Ubuntu?
- How to make application scale to large (tablet) screen in Android SDK
- How to install iphone sdk 4 on Mac OSX 10.5.8
- How to install pip for Python 3.9 on Ubuntu 20.04
- How to install Python module on Ubuntu
- Ubuntu PPA for Android SDK/NDK?
- Error: failed to find target with hash string 'android-14' in:Open Android SDK Manager
- An error occurred after update the Android SDK Tool REV 22 “Unable to resolve superclass of L”
- How to install Ruby on docker?
- How to "install" Action Bar Sherlock?
- How to install the latest version of Eclipse Classic on Ubuntu 12.04 using the terminal?
- How to install Tortoise SVN in to Android Studio 2.1 Latest Version
- How to install most recent version of Sqlite aar when using Room On Android
- How to install twitter kit using fabric plugin in android studio
- How to update old Android project for the updates in new Android SDK tools?
- I can't build project in Android Studio on Ubuntu. Gradle running build takes infinity
- Facebook android sdk 3.0 SSO
- How do I install Android SDK Platform-Tools 24.0.0?
- How to solve: Android license status unknown and also Android sdkmanager tool not found?
- How to Configure Android SDK for Titanium in Mac OS Lion?
- How to install Docker inside my ubuntu container?
- How can I install php7.4 on Ubuntu 19.04?
- How to make default Google and Facebook login buttons look even and pretty? Please see details
- How to install old SDK platform
- How to install the new apk file without uninstall the old apk file on an Android device?
- How to install modules in Python 2.7 insted of Python 3.6?
- Android: how to the design app for Smartphone AND Tablet?
- Rails - how to use a plugin from github (how to install, utilize, etc)
- How to install a second JVM?
- How to show info wndow on marker in here map SDK 3.6
- How to get the email of a user from the facebook LoginButton widget?
- How to install packaged app on Firefox for mobile?
- Problem in setting path for android sdk in ubuntu
- Can't find android sdk 2.3.4 in SDK manager
- SDK directory is not writable when building Android project on Ubuntu agent of Azure Pipelines
- How to install luasql on Linux Ubuntu 16?
- How to give Flutter SDK Path in Android Studio on Mac os
- How to upgrade Android Studio 2.3 to build tools 25 to fix "The SDK Build Tools revision (21.1.2) is too low for...
- Android-sdk manager is not showing all Packages
- How to install numpy in a virtualenv on Debian?
- How to install older versions of Android via the SDK Manager?
- Failed to install the following Android SDK packages as some licences have not been accepted
- android sdk manager not updating
- NativeScript Linux Setup (Install Android SDK Platform 28 packages) failed
- How to exit from an android app?
Only authorized users can answer the Search term. Please sign in first, or register a free account.
the location of android sdk on linux can be any of the following:
download the android studio.
the extracted folder name will read somewhat like android-studio
to keep navigation easy, move this folder to home directory.
after moving, copy the moved folder by right clicking it. this action will place folder's location to clipboard.
use ctrl alt t to open a terminal
go to this folder's directory using
cd /home/(user name)/android-studio/bin/
type this command to make
chmod +x studio.sh
a pop up will be shown asking for installation settings. in my particular case, it is a fresh install so i'll go with selecting i do not have a previous version of studio or i do not want to import my settings.
if you choose to import settings anyway, you may need to close any old project which is opened in order to get a working android sdk.
from now onwards, setup wizard will guide you.
android studio can work with both open jdk and oracle's jdk (recommended). incase, open jdk is installed the wizard will recommend installing oracle java jdk because some ui and performance issues are reported while using openjdk.
the downside with oracle's jdk is that it won't update with the rest of your system like openjdk will.
the wizard may also prompt about the input problems with idea .
select install type
verify installation settings
an emulator can also be configured as needed.
the wizard will start downloading the necessary sdk tools
the wizard may also show an error about linux 32 bit libraries, which can be solved by using the below command:
sudo apt-get install libc6:i386 libncurses5:i386 libstdc++6:i386 lib32z1
after this, all the required components will be downloaded and installed automatically.
after everything is upto the mark, just click finish
to make a desktop icon, go to 'configure' and then click 'create desktop entry'