"im passing a multi line text as argument which will be saved in a variable and then the file created has only 1 lline" Code Answer
Answers related to “im passing a multi line text as argument which will be saved in a variable and then the file created has only 1 lline”
- Cannot figure out how to run a mysqli_multi_query and use the results from the last query
- How to execute and get content of a .php file in a variable?
- Is it possible to multi file upload usign codeigniter 1.7 and a loop?
- Calling a function in a PHP script from the command line
- jQuery File Upload, get and edit Data which is saved in DB
- What type of information should be saved in a Cookie (PHP)
- how to adhere to the Don't-Repeat-Yourself (DRY) principle when there will be too many if-then-else making the code...
- File uploaded in a folder depending on the file name and extension. Jquery/blueimp - plugin
- Find a certain word in a string, and then wrap around it
- How to assign a value to a variable from a text file? [closed]
- Zip files in a folder and give the archive folder's name
- how to perform operations with operator symbol saved in a variable
- How to check if a string can be used as a variable name in PHP?
- PHP find multiple curly braces in a string and replace the text inside
- Opening parenthesis of a multi-line function call must be the last content on the line
- Regex pattern for matching single quoted words in a string and ignore the escaped single quotes
- PHP Find a value in a key and get the value of another key in a multi-dimentional array
- How can you find and replace text in a file using the Windows command-line environment?
- What does the star and doublestar operator mean in a function call?
- How to use sed to replace only the first occurrence in a file?
- How to perform .Max() on a property of all objects in a collection and return the object with maximum value
- How to change value of variable passed as argument?
- Find a line in a file and remove it
- Why does a space in a variable assignment give an error in Bash?
- How do I get the result of a command in a variable in windows?
- #warning: C-style for statement is deprecated and will be removed in a future version of Swift
- What's the best way to return a random line in a text file using C?
- Matplotlib and Ipython-notebook: Displaying exactly the figure that will be saved
- Find duplicate lines in a file and count how many time each line was duplicated?
- How to replace an entire line in a text file by line number
- How to count no of lines in text file and store the value into a variable using batch script?
- How to delete files/subfolders in a specific directory at the command prompt in Windows
- How to read file contents into a variable in a batch file?
- Insert an element at a specific index in a list and return the updated list
- How can I shuffle the lines of a text file on the Unix command line or in a shell script?
- Output (“echo”) a variable to a text file
- How can a batch file run a program and set the position and size of the window?
- Passing a SQL parameter to an IN() clause using typed datasets in .NET
- Why does only the first line of this Windows batch file execute but all three lines execute in a command shell?
- Is it possible to create a multi-line string variable in a Makefile
- Store query result in a variable using in PL/pgSQL
- How do you create a multi-line text inside a ScrollView in SwiftUI?
- How do I find the current directory of a batch file, and then use it for the path?
- Find the unique values in a column and then sort them
- R command line passing a filename to script in arguments (Windows)
- Copy MemoryStream to FileStream and save the file?
- Is a variable the name, the value, or the memory location?
- How to insert a new line character after a fixed number of characters in a file
- How can I catch all the exceptions that will be thrown through reading and writing a file?
- How to insert a record and return the newly created ID using a single SqlCommand?
- Predict how much data will be pushed in a git push
- Passing an instance method as argument in PHP
- count files in specific folder and display the number into 1 cel [closed]
- Excel - VBA Question. Need to access data from all excel files in a directory without opening the files
- How to split a file and keep the first line in each of the pieces?
- Can't find the file created by outfile in MySQL
- how in BOOST send a signal in a thread and have the corresponding slot executed in another thread?
- How should I detect which delimiter is used in a text file?
- python panda: find a specific string in a column and fill the column matching the string
- How to store the hostname in a variable in a .bat file?
- Indenting only the first line of text in a paragraph?
- Is it possible to pass an array as a command line argument to a PHP script?
- Inno Setup: Dynamically add a component for all files in a folder and its subfolders
- Displaying only the highest of a person's 3 most recent scores, saved in a .txt file [closed]
- How to priorly get future Glide image size which will be stored in cache in Android/Java?
- How do I find the variable names and values that are saved in a checkpoint?
- Submit a form in a popup, and then close the popup
- How to create dialog which will be full in horizontal dimension
- bash echo number of lines of file given in a bash variable without the file name
- How to read a CSV file from a stream and process each line as it is written?
- The “:nothing” option is deprecated and will be removed in Rails 5.1
- Open text file and program shortcut in a Windows batch file
- Non-recursive way to get all files in a directory and its subdirectories in Java
- Find duplicate characters in a String and count the number of occurances using Java
- Easiest way to add a text to the beginning of another text file in Command Line (Windows)
- Selecting a row in a DataGridView and having the arrow on the row header follow
- How to find text in a column and saving the row number where it is first found - Excel VBA
- Calculating the distance between 2 latitudes and longitudes that are saved in a text file?
- How to get the list of filenames in a directory and store that in a variable using cmd commands
- Read File line by line to variable and loop
- How to generate plain-text source-code PDF examples that work in a document viewer?
- Django: Support for string view arguments to url() is deprecated and will be removed in Django 1.10
- Passing a class as an argument to a method in java
- Why does sapply return a matrix that I need to transpose, and then the transposed matrix will not attach to a...
- Saving result of CertUtil -hashfile to a variable and remove spaces of the hash
- In R, why does selecting rows from a data frame return data as a vector if the data frame has only one column?
- In R: pass column name as argument and use it in function with dplyr::mutate() and lazyeval::interp()
- How do I globally change a variable value within function in lisp
- Is there a difference between initializing a variable and assigning it a value immediately after declaration?
- R ggplot2 - perform pairwise tests per pair in a facet and show the p-values with ggsignif
- Write batch variable into specific line in a text file
- Change primary key (id) of a row in a table and shift the others downwards
- how to replace a string on the second line in a text file using a batch file?
- If you include a file in PHP within a loop will it access the file every time it runs in the loop?
- Find a line in a file and replace the next line
- Find out which line will be executed in Visual Studio debug mode
- How to store SQL result in a variable and parse the result to identify a possible pattern?
- python argh/argparse: How can I pass a list as a command-line argument?
- Can Java 8 Streams operate on an item in a collection, and then remove it?
- Mockito: mocking an arraylist that will be looped in a for loop
- Does oneway declaration in Android .aidl guarantee that method will be called in a separate thread?
- How do I print the class structures in a jar file using the javap tool?
- How to take a picture to show in a `ImageView` and save the picture?
- What is the best way to read in a text file from the server in asp.net-mvc
- XSL: How best to store a node in a variable and then use it in future xpath expressions?
- How to assign a plot to a variable and use the variable as the return value in a Python function
- Searching for a Specific Word in a Text File and Displaying the line its on
- Windows command prompt: Using a variable set in the same line of a one-liner
- R getting the minimum value for each row in a matrix, and returning the row and column name
- appending a data in a specific line of a text file in Python?
- Save the output of a powershell command in a variable and use it in batch script?
- PHP Modify a single line in a text file
- Python string replace in a file without touching the file if no substitution was made
- Append Text (Single Letter) to the end of each line in a text file
- Performance when passing huge list as argument in recursive function?
- Spring Batch - Validate Header Lines in input csv file and skip the file if it invalidates
- Where will be create a new file in java, when path is not given?
- VBA to split multi-line text in a excel cell into separate rows and keeping adjacent cell values
- git- Creating a branch which will be pushed to a remote later
- How can I read and replace Strings line by line in a Text File?
- passing parameter to a jar file which is called in a bat file?
- Changing one character in a file leads to MSysGit thinking the whole file has changed
- Encrypting a Sqlite db file that will be bundled in a pyexe file
- Use of percent sign (%) as a CMD parameter is interpreted as a variable
- How to set a variable for the current OS session only
- Passing a file as a command line argument and reading its lines
- Running a process and getting the “Windows protected your PC” message
- Batch file get command's output stored in a variable
- Find text in file and set it as a variable. Batch file
- how to compare 2 rows in a dataGridView and highlight the different cells?
- getline line by line and then store entire lines in an array in C [closed]
- loading a variable from a .mat file into a differently named variable
- XgBoost : The least populated class in y has only 1 members, which is too few
- A program that opens a text file, counts the number of words and reports the top N words ordered by the number of...
- Spreadsheets: how do I SUM values in a column, only if the text column has a 1?
- How can I find the newest .pl file in a directory and all its subdirectories using Perl?
- WARNING:tensorflow:`write_grads` will be ignored in TensorFlow 2.0 for the `TensorBoard` Callback
- store the output of powershell command in a variable
- Excel listing named range in a worksheet and get the value
- Common Lisp's copy-tree: Which objects will be referenced in common by the original and the copy?
- How do I create a Multi Line Text Field in SwiftUI for MacOS?
- How can I use command line arguments to control a batch program that prints multi-colour text?
- press a button and open a file in a new window in java
- How to use a specific GMT for a function which will be recognised by other time zones
- Splitting a multi-line environment variable into lines
- What unix command can we use to append some text to a specific line in a file?
- Search Multiple Strings (from File) in a file and print the line
- How to put a statement in a variable and use it multiple times in stored procedure
- Search for a list of words in a file, then find those words on another replacing the whole line with...
- How to read the file, put data in JTable, then modify cell/delete lines and save data to the file? [closed]
- Taking a list of data frames and grouping by a variable and using that variable as the key to a dictionary
- Is there a way to get text as soon as possible without waiting for a newline?
- How to install all .exe in a folder using a batch file?
- How can I drop repeating values in a column while keeping the data for its rows?
- If I do Object a=b and then b.change() will a change as well?
- Creating a text file with the current date and time as the file name in Java
- how to hide empty rows in a UITableView and change the height of the Uitableview based on non-empty rows
- Why do I get “a label can only be part of a statement and a declaration is not a statement” if I have a variable...
- Why does Magento keep only the first 1000 products in a category, after saving the category?
- How to store the output of command in a variable without creating a subshell [Bash <v4]
- Batch command for ImageMagick to convert all files in a directory and sub-directories on windows
- batch: replace a line in a text file
- Storing nodejs fs.readfile's result in a variable and pass to global variable
- Pandas str.contains - Search for multiple values in a string and print the values in a new column
- In Pandas How to sort one level of a multi-index based on the values of a column, while maintaining the grouping of...
- Am I immoral for using a variable name that differs from its type only by case?
- source value 1.5 is obsolete and will be removed in a future release
- Deleting a specific line in a text file?
- WARNING:tensorflow with constraint is deprecated and will be removed in a future version
- Find a line in a file and add something to the end of the line in bash
- How to unpack all rar archives in all subfolders of a folder and then delete the archives?
- Javafx program which can be controlled both by GUI and Command Line?
- Spring Webflux Upload Large Image File and Send The File with WebClient in Streaming Way [closed]
- Passing a character vector as arguments to a function in plyr
- ansible: register find module return values in a loop and extract the .path property in another loop
- Reading a comma-delimited text file line-by-line in Fortran
- Is it possible to create a base64 string which has all frames of a multi page tiff file?
- How to get rows in pandas data frame, with maximal values in a column and keep the original index?
- Remove multi-line strings from a text file using a batch script
- Downloading a file in delphi from a trigger and capturing the file name
- How do I store a command in a variable and use it in a pipeline?
- java object reference is changed in a method and understanding the result
- How does one use a variable name with the same name as a package in Go?
- Performance wise, is it better to call the length of a given array every time or store the length in a variable and...
- What's the simplest way to return the first line of a multi-line string in Perl?
- Python: Method .as_matrix will be removed in a future version. Use .values instead
- Creating a dictionary for each word in a file and counting the frequency of words that follow it
- How do I force a target to be rebuilt if a variable is set?
- How to specify a validation rule in Yii2 which will be greater than or less than of a specific number or value?
- java: how to select only one cell in a jtable and not the whole row
- How do I clone a repository and preserve the file time stamps?
- Is there a command which will print the path of the file in the repo-browser in the command line?
- Chrome annoyingly opens a corresponding line in main.bundle.ts every time I add a breakpoint in a .ts file
- How to set a variable equal to the contents of another variable?
- How can we print the variable name along with its value in python, which will be useful during debugging?
- CMD get string from file and SET it as a variable to use in cd
- Where to store the JSON file which will be referenced for the environment variable in asp.net hosted on Azure
- In Java, is an expression assignable to a declared variable iff. it can be passed as a parameter declared with the...
- Write a multi line string to a text file using Python
- Creating an event in a dll and handling the event in a Form
- Analyze Data Frames In A List And Bind The Results
- PowerShell: Cannot find proper .ctor when the .ctor has only one argument of type List<T>
- Change the file encoding of the file which is created using SSIS Log provider for Text Files
- SSH.NET: Is it possible to upload files using SFTP and preserve the file dates from source files?
- XSLT define a variable and check if it exists after
- How to pass a line break as an argument via the system() function on Windows?
- Right Way of Passing a 2D vector as an argument to a function in C++
- Powershell A positional parameter cannot be found that accepts argument '10'. While not even using a positional...
- Passing a list of functions as an argument in common Lisp
- XSLT1.0 Rendering sequence of different elements stored in a variable as M x N table
- Passing Powershell variable to Windows Batch file
- Using a variable as a Save file name ~ im.save(type, '.png')
- How efficient will be to use a in memory database to store millions of temporary values?
- In a multi-server environment, if a site has inactivity for more than 15 mn, the server loses connection to...
- Passing the return value of a method to an Action Result which is to be displayed in a label on the view using mvc...
- How to import a txt file with single quote mark in a variable and another in another variable
- Replace Single Character in a line of a Text file with Python
- Passing a command with arguments as a string to docker run
- Dealing with backslash as a command line argument in Python
- How to find number of characters in a file without traversing the contents
- In Perl, how do I pass a function as argument of another function?
- Initializing a variable and specifying the storage address the same time: is it possible?
- Date Created is not going to change while delete file and then create file
- passing section id in mvc using @Url.Action so that user will be scrolled to a particular section after redirecting
- How to read a text file and search for a certain string before a colon and then show the content after the colon?
- need to remove xml nodes in a string and leave the text
- Multi-line string literals behave sane only in REPL and Worksheet
- Passing a class object as an argument in C++
- Multi line text in a Web.Config file
- Opening a PDF file stored in a jar file with the desktop's default app
- How many String objects will be created in String s="abc"+"xyz"; in prior versions of Java 1.5?
- Perl iterating through each line in a file and appending to the end of each line in another file
- Passing directory to python script as command line argument
- Python- creating a text file with a variable as a name
- Read in a directory from a given file point in C++
- Java program to download images from a website and display the file sizes
- Where input value will be saved?
- Is there a way to toggle the "Hidden" or "Read-Only" switches on a Windows file using PHP?
- Fastest way to find and replace specific line in a large text file with Python
- Make VBScript check for a file with a certain word in it's file name and then find and delete that file
- Bash Scripting: How to patch files? (write a given string in a given position of a file)
- .NET Compact Framework Can you get grids which have multi line text in cells?
- Pass Anonymous function that requires a parameter, to another function as an argument which will be assigned to an...
- Having a relative path in a module relative to the file calling the module
- Limiting a multi-line text box input so that everything will be printed
- jQuery: howto add a <br/> line break in different strings to separate sentences in 2?
- css div center multi-line text vertically and horizontally with a background image
Only authorized users can answer the Search term. Please sign in first, or register a free account.
obviously, there is a way to to pass a value with multi-line text in a batch file parameter.
but it is a little bit complex and currently there isn't a way to get the content out of the parameter in a safe way for any possible content.
a simple demonstration
producer.bat - puts
to fetch this, the solution from how to receive even the strangest command line parameters? can be extended.
the problem is, that it only works with simple content, but there exists content which can't be received without producing parser errors.
therefore i would recommend aacini's solution
edit: improved samples
a batch file to call another batch file with multi line variables.
and a receiver.bat that accepts and parses a multi line value from
edit2: unsolved problems
it's possible to fetch any content in line1, but all other lines have restrictions for their content.
the content has to be "parse conform", that means that a multi line parameter with this content fails
it's because the first line can be secured with
rem, but all other lines have to be valid lines.
carets are only visible in line1 (with the rem technic).
and lines beginning with
@are empty and
:are removed completly.